Help turbo guy

THAITED

Established Member
I'm thinking about getting a turbo hot side from CG fab. They don't come with down pipe. Is it possible for me to have a downpipe go to dual pipes. Then route the pipes around both side of the engine to the midpipe (x-pipe) and catbacks. I just don't want to use a single down pipe goes out on one side to y pipe and catbacks. Does this make any sense to you as I get confuse writing this.... thank you.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Im sure you could spend a ton of time and money trying to rig that up but it wouldnt be worth it. Run the downpipe just past the Kmember and use a Y into duals. I would also recommend a cutout before the Y.

THAITED

Established Member
Im sure you could spend a ton of time and money trying to rig that up but it wouldnt be worth it. Run the downpipe just past the Kmember and use a Y into duals. I would also recommend a cutout before the Y.

Thank you, some one told me the y pipe sounds funny so I thought about making it too x. Can I add hi-fi flow cat, will it slow down the Turbo spool time? Thanks again.

THAITED

Established Member
I'm having second thought about CG fab hot side. Some said that I have to lose my front sway bar which is a no, no for me. Also I need to use an oil filter relocator kit. Why can't this be simple??????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread