HELP, want to check fitment before purchase.

jmotank

Established Member
so i found a great deal on a set of black bullet 17" take offs from an 06. they have pirelli pzero's in 235/55/17 all the way around with only 4k on the tires. my question is will these wheels with these tires fit and sit well on my 96gt? i'm really considering the purchase but want to hear from those that will know a lot more than me and can give me a piece of mind before purchase. i'm trying to find the right deal for the money i want to spend and if these would fit well it's def the deal to go with.

BrianP

Established Member
i think you might need spacers. i have a set of 05 mustang GT takeoffs in the garage, if i didnt have to work today, i would be able to give you a definate answer.

jmotank

Established Member
ok, so i could REALLY use some help. i purchased the wheels used and now i'm concerned i moved to quick because of fitment. i have a set of black bullitt stock wheels. offset says 45mm. they are 17X8 i believe. will these fit my 96gt ok? or will i need a spacer for the rear? or is there no hope? i mean if there's no hope i could sell them locally and get something else but i really need some help here as i'm looking to get new tires as well........

Users who are viewing this thread