help! were to start?

LS-WHAT

why-try
Established Member
last month i hop in the car start down the road and i noticed a knoc so i go home and check it out and sure enough its got a knock. its not crazy loud. and it only happens when u give it a rev.it dosent sound deep in the block more so maybe head area.( its not spark plug already checked) any way havent drove it since and its just been sitting. i thought long and hard about what to do. and i told my wife that i was just going to sell the car as is and get out from it cause the car is like a drug for me just have to have more and more and its just getting to be to much any more, and with a kid on the way i just didnt see how i could do both. so the wife let me go get a new truck but now after a month and a half i just cant get rid of it every time i go to type up the ad my fingures just freeze and i get sick. im sure a lot of u know how i feel about this. anyway i have fallen back in love with her and need to get her back on the road. i cant afford to send it to the tunners i need to do this one myself were should i start.maybe a compression test and pull the cam covers? other then these any other ideas? on what i should do or what it sounds like to u being that it only knock when the car is slightly reved.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you should save your money for the divorce. have you told your wife that you are not selling it? did she let you keep the truck anyway?

no real clue on the knock tho, sorry.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
if you had a kenne bell and nx on a stock block she had a good run ! but don't get rid of it you'll regret it ! but if you do i'll trade you an eaton :)

Users who are viewing this thread