Help with 04 Cobra stalling problem

svtfvr

Established Member
04 Cobra stalling randomly when clutch is pushed in! Ported blower, smaller pulley, knn fipk, Amazon tune... I thought custom tunes came with anti stall code...? I know it sounds like just another cobra stalling but previous owner swears he never had this problem and I already cleaned maf, iacv, filter, checked all connections and plugs and all that good stuff...What could it be!? If I get my ecu reflashed I will lose my tune correct? Would just slightly raised idle help...? Anyone dealt with this before?

spdfrkaby

Established Member
There's another current thread similar to this. Another user stated he installed new plug wires (no code was showing) and it corrected their issue. It's probably the next step for me as well. Mine stalls as I'm pulling into a parking spot or coming back down from high rpms in certain situations. I've cleaned the sensor, changed the plugs and increased my idling rpms up a couple hundred and it still stalls out on occasion.

spdfrkaby

Established Member
Oh and I feel for you in Bismarck and getting performance issues done up there. I was at Minot a few years back and had to limp the car to Fargo to get on a mobile dyno that was in town after I installed a ProCharger on a previously owned Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread