Help with carfax

RossSVT

Established Member
Can anyone help here. I am looking at buying a 95R and would like to run a carfax prior to my committing. I need to make a decision by Friday.

Any help would be appreciated.

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Don't trust Carfax. I was looking at a wrecked Viper a few years ago to buy. It had a salvage tittle and went through an insurance auction 9 months prior to me running a Carfax. The VIN came up CLEAN!!!!!!

RossSVT

Established Member
Speedfreek said:
Pm me the vin and I can get it for you. It will be an Autocheck tho not carfax but same thing.

Thanks, VIN sent.

Roger

RossSVT

Established Member
Terry Moenich said:
Don't trust Carfax. I was looking at a wrecked Viper a few years ago to buy. It had a salvage tittle and went through an insurance auction 9 months prior to me running a Carfax. The VIN came up CLEAN!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. All looks good with the car and I have all of the previous owners Names and Addresses. Just looking for some more history on the car. Prior to making a move. Problem is that the car is on the West Coast and I'm here on the East Coast.

southernbelle

Established Member
Terry Moenich said:
I also had one run on hubby's car recently, and it showed him as the second owner, which he KNOWS he is not!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread