Help with finding replacement windshield

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
Hey guys. Got a crack running up my windshield and want to get a replacement one. Pretty sure insurance will cover it for free because its a safety issue, but I haven't had any good experiences with safelite before with either service or parts. Also, I got my rear windshield replaced before and the image was somewhat distorted, or at least different than the factory glass.

Does anyone know a place to get a good quality windshield, besides the dealer? I have a feeling the aftermarket ones won't even have the pony stencil on top, so it will look goofy and fake without it. Preferably, a company that would have the quality glass and replace it for free with insurance claim.

Thanks for the help guys.

MG0h3

Established Member
subd

First weekend I had my car I was washing it and the windshield wiper fell off the arm...chain reaction....kersnap! Cracked windshield

I havent looked into it buy my buddy said it cost him an extra 100 bucks for the pony.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Just ask whatever glass company you choose to use Ford OEM parts. You might have to pay a few dollars more depending upon your insurance

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Ive had 5 windshields over 2 vehicles done by safelight. All were perfect repairs. 1 of those was my 03 cobra. Pony logo and all. I would give them another try. Other 4 were in my 14 f150. Sucker is a rock magnet. This was all done within 2 years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread