help with mods list for winter install

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Ok guys this it what I have right now on the SVT.

Stg 4 ported eaton with 2.76 C&L tube with steeda Cai magnaflow xpipe and cat back. With some kind of sct tune. That what came with it when I bought it.

What parts I recently bought are 60lb injectors, 4lb metco lower, 2.93 upper, Bf idlers kit and a KB bap. Also going to buy a MAFia. Now this is just a weekend car and might go to the track a couple times. Other than drive train items is there anything I'm leaving out??? Also do I need a FPDM mod with the KB bap?

Thanks for any help guys

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Do you have a shifter?

I do, it came with the MGW. Sorry I started this thread with my phone, I was out and about this morning, I know I forgot a few things.....

Also has sub-frame connectors, and just bought a liberty 26 spline input. Going to get a HD clutch and some kind of diff. brace. And that should do it for me over the winter :rockon: Maybe a chill killing next year!!!

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
skip the HD and either go spec 3+ or Mcleod RXT twin disc.

what is this car going to be used for? street, track or roadrace/coarse?

LANDOSboost

Established Member
skip the HD and either go spec 3+ or Mcleod RXT twin disc.

what is this car going to be used for? street, track or roadrace/coarse?

Just personal fun weekend driving nothing to crazy, maybe I'll hit the drag on occasion.......
How does the spec 3+ drive on the street? I was looking at the HD because it has no chatter and will hold 550whp will no problems...... I don't really what a clutch with chatter on this car..... Also looking to keep the mild bolt-on build on a budget.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread