Help with part number, photos inside

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
When doing my Heat exchanger install this past weekend, I noticed someone busted off my
IMAG0009.gif

:fm:

Anyone know what part number this thing is and where I can get another?
IMAG0012.jpg

I am missing the passenger side fog light bezzle for the front bumper

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
how do you miss that, you must have just lost it. it is the fog light bezel, not super expensive. any ford dealer can grab one on their computer asap... i wish www.gefracing.com still had their online system with all the part numbres, you can always call them and get the oem ford number if you want to order from a non dealership location.

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
SpectorV said:
how do you miss that, you must have just lost it. it is the fog light bezel, not super expensive. any ford dealer can grab one on their computer asap... i wish www.gefracing.com still had their online system with all the part numbres, you can always call them and get the oem ford number if you want to order from a non dealership location.

Well the car sits in my garage, I rarely drive it but on weekends. Never realy get to see the front of the car. When I was doing my H/E I probably looked at it a hundred times till it donned on me that something didn't look right. I have no idea what happened to it. I know I didn't hit anything. I think someone pulled it of in a parking lot. I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks and the last time was to drive it around the block never left the car.

Users who are viewing this thread