Help with proposal ideas!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the comments. I really like the idea of doing it alone, and then meeting up with everyone afterwards.

I'm pretty set on doing it at the KY Horse Park, its kinda "our" place and she has been around horses her whole life. I'm considering a horse/carriage ride to take us to the place i'd like to ask her, but just don't know how i'm going to make it work on a budget.

I wish I had more money to work with, but I went WAY over my budget on the ring...She better like it lol!

Did you pick it out on your own or did you get some help/insider info?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Did you pick it out on your own or did you get some help/insider info?

Pretty much picked it out myself....she wanted me to pick it out. Over the years, I had taken note of what she reacted to and she has hinted at designs too. She will love it, I know that for a fact. She hasn't even got her finger sized so I had to slip one of her rings on my finger to get an idea for the jeweler lol

Thanks for the comments everyone. I've been calling around trying to see how much a horse and carriage rental would be but they are wanting 300 bucks and 2-3 hours. Hell, I only want a little 20-30 minute ride, so i'm waiting on the horse park to call back and see what they can do.

There seems to be a lot of restaurant ideas, and they seem solid, but just can't see it being our thing. We are both outdoors people who like to get out of the city and away from people. Thats why we like the Horse Park so much, and a crowded restaurant just doesn't really fit the bill. Again, she gave me the decision on how to ask her, which means she gets what I want lol

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Good luck. I did it in June at myrtle beach.
Night time by the beach in a swing. She had no idea I waited for people to clear. Kept it short and sweet.

Hard part is to think keep ring in the box or pocket.. hmmm.

I did pocket so she didn't see the other buldge ;)

i'm definitely pretty nervous about the box! I want to keep it in the box, but I know if we do something alone, she will want to be close and trying to be all lovey dovey. Gotta figure out how to hide that thing, hopefully it gets cold by the 15th and we will have jackets on!

jbs$

Established Member
Get a small flat box them take the ring out of it and give it to her with your hand - much better effect.

jbs$

Established Member
Also, it gives you the chance to place it on her finger - something that women remember.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Put your dick in a box, with the ring tied around your dick. That is what I would do.

In all seriousness, I plan on it next year, so I am in for ideas.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
i'm definitely pretty nervous about the box! I want to keep it in the box, but I know if we do something alone, she will want to be close and trying to be all lovey dovey. Gotta figure out how to hide that thing, hopefully it gets cold by the 15th and we will have jackets on!

no box bro.. lol
Get a small flat box them take the ring out of it and give it to her with your hand - much better effect.
Exactly

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member

I see what you are saying. I will have to consider it.

The only reason I was wanting to keep it in the box was because of an inside joke we've had going that she was only in this so she could get a big diamond. I was going to tell her she had to say yes before she could see what was inside lol. She has a good sense of humor so she would get a good kick out of it

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I see what you are saying. I will have to consider it.

The only reason I was wanting to keep it in the box was because of an inside joke we've had going that she was only in this so she could get a big diamond. I was going to tell her she had to say yes before she could see what was inside lol. She has a good sense of humor so she would get a good kick out of it

So did you do it? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread