*help*

Suspect

Established Member
i cant get the resonators outta my bassani!!:mad: and my left tip is rubbing on the bumper and i keep pushing it but it keeps going back!!its buggin the crap outta me!!any advice!!thanks guys!!

SVT98.5

Established Member
did you fix the tip of the muffler from rubbing?

I had that problem what I did was retighten the clamps after I pulled the tips down. The problem I have no is either an exhuast leak near the cat or it is just loose. I am putting on my Y-pipe with hi flow cat this weekend so I hope I can take care of it.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Do you have a sound clip or know where to get one? I used to have one. Do the Bassani and Borla sound the same ? or comepletely different?

Suspect

Established Member
i love it!!i cant stop smiling!!:D i havent turned on the radio since ive installed it!!LOL!!

SilverSVT

Established Member
Yeah, but don't worry, you will get used to it and want to turn the radio back on. Thats why I went with the Bassani, mainly fo rlooks, but the sound is sweeet as hell!

SVT98.5

Established Member
Not sure if you guys have the sho-shop y pipe but I just put mine on this weekend and forget about it :eek: ..it is so loud.

It sounds awesome..I got the y with the hi-flow cat.

Suspect

Established Member
im just gonna get the msds set!and 4 that damn tip rubbing :fm: i tried everything!!so 2day i came up w/an :idea: zipties r great arent they!:p hey it worked!!

Users who are viewing this thread