Hennessey Motorsports Ford GT

Vic

Established Member
Do a search on the Viperclub.com site before sending money to any tuner....

No flames here, and I wish Hennesey the best.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Originally posted by svtfocus2cobra
Im just curious to what they could do to it.

Take your motor out, replace it with a stock lightning motor, sell your hood, and use the proceeds to fend off lawsuits from Viper and Vette owners :nonono: :lol1:

I can respect people giving people second chances, but No Mercy(9 sec Vette, Porsche 911TT Cabriolent, Dinan M5, SRT-10) got blatantly ripped off for 10s of thousands of dollars with no restitution. And it's not like people don't know No Mercy. And he's just the beginning. There were Viper owners promised monster strokers that found they're car came back h/c with other peoples body parts(hood etc.) on the car. The highest piece of litigation I've seen was from a Utah Viper owner for over 140,000 dollars in work paid up front never recieved.

Very, very shady stuff.:nonono:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow this is news to me too. Can't understand crap like this. You pay me for something and I'll give/do what ever we agree too.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
ummm, Hennessey's bad practices were from YEARS ago. They have since made good with all of their previous customers, and there are no more law suits, only more customers coming in for work. Before you start flaming, you should really know what you are talking about.

Aaron_01

Banned
I doubt it, Hennessey plans alot of stuff that doesn't pan out. He had a V10 Durango slated for early 2001 or something. Never worked out, I think he took some people's money too.

I would never send money to that crook. Hopefully the people that buy GTs will be smart enough not to get Hennescrewed.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Originally posted by ITSTOCK
ummm, Hennessey's bad practices were from YEARS ago. They have since made good with all of their previous customers, and there are no more law suits, only more customers coming in for work. Before you start flaming, you should really know what you are talking about.

That's flat out not true. There are still plenty of people that never got restitution from HM. Which is, I'm sure, why he reincorporated under a different name. No Mercy didn't even bother and just got a 427 form MTI because of the frustration. Whether or not there's pending litigation doesn't mean things are settled.

And try typing his name on Viperclub.org, the official VCA website. Hmm...wonder why an official organization who's members spent millions with this guy classifies his name right up there with ****, shit, ****, asshole...etc...

ITSTOCK

Established Member
there is no DOUBT that hennessey had trouble in the PAST. I am not even beginning to contest that, but show me any outstanding restitution payments, there are none, and if there are, which I haven't seen, than I'm sure they are being taken care of just as the rest already have.

Hennessey makes some SICK cars, unlike Lingenfelter who has trouble making decent power with their TT kit's, same turbo on the rest being a JY set up's have been making more power!

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by ITSTOCK

Hennessey makes some SICK cars, unlike Lingenfelter who has trouble making decent power with their TT kit's, same turbo on the rest being a JY set up's have been making more power!

And how much was your last Hennessey paycheck? Lingenfelter has trouble making power with his TT kits? Shit, pass me some of whatever you're smoking. LPE got into the 8's with 750hp. Hennesuck is in the high 9's with 1,000hp. Either Hennessey can't drive worth shit, or Lingenfelter > Hennssey. I think it's both the latter and the former.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/LPEinmedia.asp

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com...his=Venom+Twin+Turbo+Upgrades&ActionReq=Where

Didn't an 850hp Surpa school Hennessey in his TT1000 car? I think I heard something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread