Here are the dyno graphs from today.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Cobra_Spin_on_dyno.jpg

This is where the back tires spun on the dyno some .... (down in the lower RPMs)

Cobra_440.jpg

Above, the person made sure he had traction down low and then stomped on it ... The spike in A/F is an issue with the dyno and is NOT an actual A/F reading ....

Thanks,
Crowley

Hye

Established Member
hi its me again, i had a question about your a/f graph. now im aware of that spike disclaimer u posted, but why is the rest of the a/f graph so shaky? is it suppose to be that way? forgive my noobness...

(im really looking at the a/f chart from 3500-5000rpm's, im not sure why its 'up and down' so much)

DitchTehFish

Established Member
NICE HP numbers, your TQ could be a tad higher. A friend of mine with just the K&N FIPK and Magnaflow catback, made 421/390 SAE, with a RWTD 91 octane custom tune.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Wow 441 with intake and exhaust? I think thats the highest I have ever seen... Hell I made 440 on my first dyno pull with a 2.93 pulley and a bad A/F. Very nice... When I saw your A/F with that huge spike in it.. I yelled out loud "NO WAY" then I read what you wrote underneath it.. Nice numbers

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Hye06 said:
hi its me again, i had a question about your a/f graph. now im aware of that spike disclaimer u posted, but why is the rest of the a/f graph so shaky? is it suppose to be that way? forgive my noobness...

(im really looking at the a/f chart from 3500-5000rpm's, im not sure why its 'up and down' so much)

This is the first round with this tune from James at RWTD .. I'll send him the information and let him fine tune it from there ... I am not sure about why it is shaky at places ....

I know one time with my SS .. I had a shaky graph, they put air in my tires and it went away :) .. maybe the air in my tires are low .....

Another reason could be on the first graph, the tires were spinning on the dyno .. so on the second one, he eased into it and then hammered it .. maybe that is part of it (not going WOT right away) ...

Thanks,
Crowley

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread