here goes my sold my tt thread Cobra for a......

GTpower01

Established Member
And the two snakes of different breeds meet!!!!! haha Your cobra is sick dude!!! Nice pics!!!

VictorySong

Established Member
here is the dyno video from previous owner

Josh's 860hp Viper GTS RSI TT - YouTube

quagmirethrust.gif

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
don't buy from this guy. he is a not a reliable seller. trying to screw a guy over who traded him. he messed up, didn't do research and is now blackmailing previous owner of the viper.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
The cobra was fully built with a hellion twin precision 6262 setup on e85 making 985 hp 865 tq and the viper is a 97gts rsi twin 6766 precision turbos with aem engine management system and it makes 870hp and 870tq on 13 psi and pump gas lol and feels greattttt

The power comes so much faster no matter what gear I'm in and it's def true ( no replacement for displacement) it's night and day in the low Rpms but the cobra moved pretty good once over 5 k so I couldn't tell u which one is faster from a roll

And the cobra made that at kurgan last month on 28 psi and e85 so as you can see the viper has wayyyyyyy more potential but I don't think it's necessary at this point so I'm just going to beef the things around it (clutch,half shafts,e85 fuel system,and about 15 psi and shoot for 1000 or so

How did I do?

don't know how i missed this thread, but i'd say you did well.....:beer:
then i read the other thread regarding the Viper.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread