Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Remember the 25 year old marine that stabbed his wife and mother, then proceeded to kill 14 and injure 33 more? This took place in 1966, in the tower on the University of Texas campus.

Ya, I don't think that one quite fits any of the narratives as Charles Whitman had a brain tumor that likely affected his ability to decipher right from wrong and removed any inhibitions.

I believe the Simpsons spoofed that event which a show most certainly could not do today.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I learned 6 months or so ago.. ( WISH I KNEW THIS AS A KID)

If you plugged in the second controller, you could actually control one of the ducks while the other person tried to shoot it

Somehow I knew this in 1991. We'd sometimes try to make it harder for the other guy to hit the ducks.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I learned 6 months or so ago.. ( WISH I KNEW THIS AS A KID)

If you plugged in the second controller, you could actually control one of the ducks while the other person tried to shoot it
Yup, figured that out when we first got a Nintendo. I liked driving better than shooting lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I only knew that about gyromite...lol...yeah im old

ROB THE ****ING ROBOT.

I always wanted one as a kid.

I had the run pad where you played track and field, and would run full speed on the buttons

and the ****ing power glove

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Mind ****ing BLOWN

There were actually multiple games I've learned that 2nd controller had function when it was a 1 player game

I think I actually had been told about duck hunt as a kid but thought it was my older sibling messing with me.

Sonic 2 was the first I remember having a useful second controller.

One of my funniest childhood memories was waking up one night and catching my Dad playing duck hunt. The "video games are for kids" type.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I think I actually had been told about duck hunt as a kid but thought it was my older sibling messing with me.

Sonic 2 was the first I remember having a useful second controller.

One of my funniest childhood memories was waking up one night and catching my Dad playing duck hunt. The "video games are for kids" type.

Ahh when you could be Tails! I member that shit!

blk02edge

Established Member
No cowards of broward, no uvalde’s cobardes!

definitely need seriously trained professionals protecting schools.

Also, do not agree with “automatic death” for perpetrator if caught alive. It should be expedited (within a 10 day period) and televised dismemberment and flaying. person would be hung from meat hooks thru the torso in the town square and televised until passing.

I guarantee you that the school shooting fad would come to an immediate halt.
One important step is to never show the shooters face or reveal their identity

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
One important step is to never show the shooters face or reveal their identity

Honestly that wouldnt even matter, if we were to start public dismemberment and flaying. Once the brutality of the punishment hits, the ”fame” would evaporate.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Honestly that wouldnt even matter, if we were to start public dismemberment and flaying. Once the brutality of the punishment hits, the ”fame” would evaporate.
So we're going back to the medieval Era? Are you not then just making a martyr? The plot of most Mel Gibson movies?

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
None of that shit would change anything. They are all either shot down, or they take themselves out at the end anyway.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
lol @ making a martyr out of a child killer…. Anyone that thinks that, can go and impale themselves on a fence post.
Torturing a person who believes suffering of themselves or others to make a point doesn't seem to be a step in the right direction.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Torturing a person who believes suffering of themselves or others to make a point doesn't seem to be a step in the right direction.
The mentality you are exhibiting is the reason why America has went cucked.

If it saved ONE childs life, it would absolutely be worth it. It wouldnt just save 1, it would save scores of children.

Once these weaklings know what is coming, they wont dream of hurting the children.

You say “death” is the punishmen? el oh el…. Death? Death is the pleasant part, it is the only break they get…. Lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The mentality you are exhibiting is the reason why America has went cucked.

If it saved ONE childs life, it would absolutely be worth it. It wouldnt just save 1, it would save scores of children.

Once these weaklings know what is coming, they wont dream of hurting the children.

You say “death” is the punishmen? el oh el…. Death? Death is the pleasant part, it is the only break they get…. Lol

Not trying to get in an internet argument. Was just expressing there isn't a simple solution.

Punishment while retaining your own humanity is a centuries old story.

It is pretty much lose lose.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Maybe, maybe not.. too bad we'll never know

Users who are viewing this thread