Here's a Video of our Club

svtcobra808

Established Member
I put it together a few months back, basically a put together of our races and so forth. Here's the linky

i would recommend to choose highspeed, a much better quality and resolution at a small fraction of the size. :-D its about 1:11mins long.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Cool vid. Not a fan of the music, but I see where you come from and it goes well with your location and all.

svtcobra808

Established Member
The tracks here on Oahu is shitty! But, we use what we got i suppose. We have no time clocks, the only pave area other than the 1/4 track itself is the pit area, everything else is all dirt. The bleaches are falling apart. They say in comparison to the tracks in the mainland you pick up at least .5 seconds. We have some fast cars here, a few people in our club are building their motors for that 8-9 sec runs. Thanks everyone! :beer:

svtcobra808

Established Member
thanx static_kling for the kind words.

Josh you HOMO! Sorry, i thought this thread was already dead. Anyways, nope.. i think everyone changed their minds. Now, we're going to the SEMA show... errr.. in November. We are all broke, building and rebuilding our rides...

Users who are viewing this thread