hesitation in blown cobra

bad92stang

Established Member
98 cobra built motor qith cams vortech t trim aftercooled with 42lb inj lighting maf fmu the problem is it runs fine just driving normal but if u floor it it hesitastes backfires then clears up and moves what could it be the max fuel pressure it gets to is 80 psi and idle is 36 it runs pig rich what would u guys suggest

bad92stang

Established Member
lol no your cam showed up today i think travis is going to install it tomarow it sucks about your warranty but u brought it to lapoint first otherwise we might have been able to cover it i dont give a shit about that stuff, i think it will be ok with a new cam i have built numerous mod motors and i think it will be ok my best freinds car sees 14 lbs with fully built motor

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by bad92stang
lol no your cam showed up today i think travis is going to install it tomarow it sucks about your warranty but u brought it to lapoint first otherwise we might have been able to cover it i dont give a shit about that stuff, i think it will be ok with a new cam i have built numerous mod motors and i think it will be ok my best freinds car sees 14 lbs with fully built motor

be careful as to what you post here, one of the techs over at LaPoint (yes, I know, my fault for taking it there first) surfs these pages and left a copy of some of my posts on the passanger seat when I picked up my car. guess that's proof enough for voiding warranties...:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread