Hey Derek...

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
You wanted to see the hotness of the FASTiva; and Jason, I was telling you about this today at AR...

211232_5_full.jpg

Thats after JUST the motor install...stock Festiva B3 ECU, Stock Trans (with Clutch Masters 4 puck clutch). 1.6 Twin Cam 16 Valve...nice improvement over the 1.3 SOHC 8 Valve! Then came an IHI VJ11 Turbo...HISSSSSSSSSSS!

My FASTiva

I have a bootload of pictures...I'll try and remember to bring em in...

Hotness.. :rockon:

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
So what do those things run Russ, like low to mid 20's? J/K If I knew what I was lookin at, I would most likely be impressed... I do have to say that I see a lot of space to that turbo you were talkin about though..

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
So what do those things run Russ, like low to mid 20's? J/K If I knew what I was lookin at, I would most likely be impressed... I do have to say that I see a lot of space to that turbo you were talkin about though..

Jay:

That is a VW bus motor I think. :-D

Or maybe even a quad motor not sure yet......

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
You are looking at a Miata motor in a Festiva. ;-)

I beat a GranPrix on the beltway...nearing 100mph on the stock 12" tires was scary indeed.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Why in the heck are you doing 100 mph on the freakin' beltway. Are you nuts? Well, I guess so. Come on now and slow her down. Save it for the track.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Why in the heck are you doing 100 mph on the freakin' beltway. Are you nuts? Well, I guess so. Come on now and slow her down. Save it for the track.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

This was a few years ago (2001). Ive slowed down...ok, maybe not that much, and yeah, I am a little nutty. Ask anyone here! :pepper:

BTW, that was very late at night...

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Agreed with Todd, save it for the track. Nurses like me enjoy using a wire brush to pick out pavement and pebbles just to teach people lessons. Wire brush pain is probably a little worse then the pain from and accident doing 100mph on the beltway! (just giving you a hard time, I seriously would not want you to crash and get hurt!)

Users who are viewing this thread