Hey everyone!

2000blkstalion

Established Member
Hey everyone. Im the new guy. I have 2 mustang gts. One is a 1995 Mustang (currently for sale), and the other is a 2000 black GT. I have done anything to it yet. I am going to pick up my MAC cold air intake this Friday. Anyone have any suggestions to make my car faster for a college student that has to pay his own tuition and has little money for anything else?????

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Hey welcome to the board! CAI is a good cheap start. Ull see some pretty decent gains. Ill try and find some cheap parts you can get. How much do have available to spend?

2000blkstalion

Established Member
I currently have enough money to buy the intake, but thats about it for this present time. I am going to be gettin a couple hundred $$ before long so ... I really dont have that much to spend. I am hoping to find some good but cheep underdrive pullies and maybe a good exaust stystem any ideas where I can get them?????????

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by 2000blkstalion
I currently have enough money to buy the intake, but thats about it for this present time. I am going to be gettin a couple hundred $$ before long so ... I really dont have that much to spend. I am hoping to find some good but cheep underdrive pullies and maybe a good exaust stystem any ideas where I can get them?????????
I'd recommend STEEDA u/p , I've had them on my GT since I've owned the car and there have been zero problems. My exhaust set up is the typical "loud , muscle car" rumble. Bassani X pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters. Although these pieces are not cheap for our ponies, the parts were worth the $$$ to me.
Hope this helps?......:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread