Hey Guys, I'm Back....not that you knew I was gone :)

B

I have been offline for a couple months and it feels like forever.....

YO SHAWN, my brother. How have you been?
I missed you man. Hope all is well down below (NC)
I would make the show down there on Nov. 3rd but that is the same date as the races at Cecil Count dragway.
If you don't go to the show in NC let me know. You can come and race with the 8's up here at Cecil.

I'm in NorthEast Philly now. I also have a little dent in my Pony (I'll tell you about that later)
I'm also on AOL so let me have your IM name again so I can list it

mine is [email protected]

Hope to talk to you soon

PEACE
B

Shawn98GT

Established Member
B,
What's up bro. Long time since I heard from you. Hope things are cool up there with you now. It's been a while since I've been on the board, well any boards for that matter. My choice.
Well things are ok down here in NC. I'm no longer talking to Lana, but that's ok. No biggie. I've learned to not sweat things like that anymore.:xxplode:
As far as I know I'm going to go to the show and race down here on Nov 3rd. Beat's driving 6 hours, when I can go 30 minutes up the road. Thanks for the offer though. I think it might be a smart idea to stay away anyway. A certain somebody's "new man" will probably be there, and he dosen't care for me to much.:cryying::bash: Oh well. I'll talk to you about that later. :D
Sorry to hear about your car. Gotta get that thing fixed.
IM = ShawnStangGT
E-mail [email protected]
Later
Shawn:007::

Users who are viewing this thread