hey i beated a BMW M3

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
See, when I first saw the thread and it was titled "hey i beated a BMW M3" I thought the guy was trying to be cute "Beated" but now I dont think he did it on accident lol...

(BTW nothing wrong with misspelling Lightning sometimes ya know! :nonono: )

Oh, it wasnt on purpose, misspells Lightning everytime. Oh, according to him, we are retarts. im guessing this is worse than a retard because "t" is lower in the alphabet than "d". This means that we are even lower than retarDs, but thank god were not retarz

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by El_Diablo
Oh, it wasnt on purpose, misspells Lightning everytime. Oh, according to him, we are retarts. im guessing this is worse than a retard because "t" is lower in the alphabet than "d". This means that we are even lower than retarDs, but thank god were not retarz

Naw only reason I was saying that is because I have a bad habbit of throwing and E in Lightning "Lightening".

Other than that... Your guess is as good as mine as to what he's trying to say...

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Naw only reason I was saying that is because I have a bad habbit of throwing and E in Lightning "Lightening".

Other than that... Your guess is as good as mine as to what he's trying to say...

Hell, sometimes I spell it wrong myself, but I catch it. He does it repeatedly, and that coupled with his retarded BOV and transforming a real truck into a R/C car thread really doesnt help his credability of owning a truck. I told a buddy about this fool, and his first comment was "I bet he doesnt even own a L", all I told him was "this idiot on SVTP wants to add a BOV to his L and make it look like this", and showed him the pic of the R/C car. I really dont think he has an L, and until we get some hard proof, hes just another liar to me

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by El_Diablo
Hell, sometimes I spell it wrong myself, but I catch it. He does it repeatedly, and that coupled with his retarded BOV and transforming a real truck into a R/C car thread really doesnt help his credability of owning a truck. I told a buddy about this fool, and his first comment was "I bet he doesnt even own a L", all I told him was "this idiot on SVTP wants to add a BOV to his L and make it look like this", and showed him the pic of the R/C car. I really dont think he has an L, and until we get some hard proof, hes just another liar to me

I agree... I saw that pic of "his truck" he posted on another part of the forum... Looked like he ripped off an avatar from another board and blew it up to call his own.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
I agree... I saw that pic of "his truck" he posted on another part of the forum... Looked like he ripped off an avatar from another board and blew it up to call his own.

Yes it does, it looks like a crappy MSPaint job

03CobraBro

Established Member
He's one of those guys that says he's got a lightning... and shows up in an old datsun pickup with a lightning spray painted on the door.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
He's one of those guys that says he's got a lightning... and shows up in an old datsun pickup with a lightning spray painted on the door.

Then you just put him out of his misery if you know what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread