Hey Mystic guys....would u mind posting a few pics?

Emil

Established Member
Pictures don't do it justice, you got to go and see one in person then your mind will be made up real fast!

95rcobra

POINTCOVER,
You have to go see this paint in person to justify the look. It never entered my mind to buy Mystichrome paint until I saw one in person and that was it. I got mine a few weeks after seeing it. Photos dont do it for this car. I have seen many and have taken many photos myself but you just cannot capture the way this paint looks on camera. Just a warning though if you go see one in person you will want one. I have never had this much attention with any vehicle that I have owned and I am on my 83rd car or truck since 1974. I get crowds wherever I go with the car. Its alot of fun and I am enjoying it.

Later, 95rcobra.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
P4170742.jpg

P3290770.jpg

P3290760.jpg

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
all you have to do is do a search buddy.....theres tons of really good pictures floating around on these boards

MysticSN95

Established Member
Like everyone says pics don't do it any justice. I have loved this color scheme sine 96 and have always wanted one. When they came out in 04 i couldn't help but look at them on the net EVERDAY and crunched numbers EVERYDAY. One day i went to the dealership to get some screws for my 90 mustsang (race car) And they had two sitting in there 1 vert 1 coupe. I was just over-whelmed at its appearence. So Lets just say 3 weeks later sold race car and 95 gt and now have the best damn lookin vehicle i have ever seen.

Good Mystic site and pics http://www.mysticcobra.net/04gallery1.shtml

Few of my car no color changing really
http://www.quickstangs.com/will2.html

Users who are viewing this thread