Hey N.E.!!!

badstang

Established Member
Wassup guys? Just chiming in from Maine to see how many others are from the Northeast region. Looking forward to the car show scene this spring, and also FFW!! Maybe we can get together at the track this year, I can bring some of my boys south for a little cruise. My friend Dan just bought the Kenne Bell 9psi kit for his 2002 GT, and i'm sure he is itching to try it out. Later.

-Mike

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I hear you, spring is on my mind everyday. A track get togather would deffinatly be cool, and FFW will be killer. Always love to see you guys rip. Your car sounds like a monster. Hope to get something going this spring. Untill then take care. :thumbsup:

badstang

Established Member
Cool, thanks for the kind words. My car is a work in progress, I bought it last fall, so mod time has been short. Me and my club hang out in the Northeast Forum of Stangnet all the time. Come check things out if you ever want to come up to Maine, we can all hook up.

-Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I can't wait for ffw! My kb cobra has been at home sleeping for the last 3 months. I can't wait until spring!

badstang

Established Member
Hey Bassin, I got the itch to get my car on the road too. It's been put away since October:cuss: . Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you this summer at the track, or at FFW. Kenne Bell rocks:rockon: !!!

-Mike

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
It would be good to meet up with you guys from Maine.
We could share Cobra secrets and tech info.
I need to get my Cobra into the 12's this year.
It just doesn't seem to want to go, like the other guys cars.
I can't wait to see the 03 Cobra's of Bassin247(Mike)
and MJCHIP(Mark) run their mid 11 cars. Ken

badstang

Established Member
I am hoping for mid 11's this year, but it will take some practice. After my mods are done this year, I am hoping for about 450rwhp, which I think I should get. The only problem is that I am not an experienced drag racer, and I am still learning the car. I only drove it for about 2 months last year before it was time to put it away.

I am trying to get some of my fellow Maine 'stangers together for a dyno day at New England Dyno. Check this out if you guys are interested.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=413690

-Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by KenCobra03
It would be good to meet up with you guys from Maine.
We could share Cobra secrets and tech info.
I need to get my Cobra into the 12's this year.
It just doesn't seem to want to go, like the other guys cars.
I can't wait to see the 03 Cobra's of Bassin247(Mike)
and MJCHIP(Mark) run their mid 11 cars. Ken

Let me drive your car and it will be in the 12s. I don't think it's your car.. more like operator error.

I can't wait for spring!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i bet ill run 13's..dont worry. as long as i can get the 2-3 down..i should be all set...on my solid axle and slicks..:lol:

juicedgt02

Established Member
forget 13s jake you are looking at 11s after few runs :rolling: :burnout: and I know a kid from NH that just got the KB for his 02 GT as well, he is in Virginia now but will be back sometime in may :coolman:

blk99svtcobra

Established Member
Jake 13's are you serious? i hope not you should be at the very least 12's................but then again, you are driving...lol..j/k

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i think all it will come down to is my driving. the pro 5.0 will help me some i think though....

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Hey Ken my family has 2 cottages up in York Beach, Maine about 20 minutes over the NH border and about an hour from me. Some people on here probably do too but if the Maine/NH guys ever wanted to get together if the NE dyno thing didnt work out with them we could all meet somewhere someday to chill and we would have a place to make a pit stop or two at if we went up that far. Its a nice place to relax too. Just an idea and my .02 maybe when I get to know people better we can talk sometime

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread