Hey what are your thoughts on this coupe?

cobra199711

Established Member
_
I'm seriously looking at this one. Looks clean, spoke to the guy and he seems cool. Im sure someone knows this car etc... Thanks

Last edited:

Franco

Established Member
That's a clean coupe. Love calypso. What's the guys bottom line cause people tend to overinflate the price of notches

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Not a bad car, at 8700 that's pretty close to top dollar unless you just really want it. It's clean, but its not super clean. I'd be a little worried about what all the owner knows about he car? "Edelbrock style intake"?? Uhhhhh looks like a old bbk to me?

Ford1288

Established Member
Definitely a nice fox, but I wouldn't pay over 8k for it. Not enough work done to warrant a price higher than that, in my opinion.

cobra199711

Established Member
I agree with you guys.I thought about it and also think it a little over priced. He has an offer of 8700.00 I may just let that one go.I initially thought it had heads and cam. After speaking to him found out it didnt. i think it was on CL a little while back. It had heads and a blower I believe. The guy was pretty cool though. Thanks for the feed back guys. I may go and buy a 66, resto mod from a family member.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread