Hey Yall, First Post

SimonSays

Established Member
Well, figured I would just jump in here and say hey to begin with. Starting off with a question out of the gate. Why are there no questions in the ask a SVT Engineer section?

I guess I missed the sub section at the top, not exactly starting off the sharpest this Monday...

Last edited:

Sirraf

Established Member
You have to post in smack down first new guy. Make your into post in smack down, with a selfie if possible.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Just ignore Sirraf he is giving you a hard time. Welcome to SVTP, what type of vehicle do you drive so we can point you in the right direction.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I don't even think you can post in sd until you have a certain number of posts. Could be wrong

SimonSays

Established Member
Got a couple Mustangs, and a few others. Wife drives a 06 GT that we bought new in 06, some appearance mods, Pypes x-pipe, CAI with tune, Hurst Short throw. Only 66k on it now, so you can tell she babies it. I drive a 11 GT that had some mods put on it from Ford, SVT 19's and 20's and some suspension parts, also FRPP exhaust was added.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Got a couple Mustangs, and a few others. Wife drives a 06 GT that we bought new in 06, some appearance mods, Pypes x-pipe, CAI with tune, Hurst Short throw. Only 66k on it now, so you can tell she babies it. I drive a 11 GT that had some mods put on it from Ford, SVT 19's and 20's and some suspension parts, also FRPP exhaust was added.

Nice that you both drive Mustangs! :thumbsup:

And welcome to SVTPerformance!

Users who are viewing this thread