Hey! =)

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out and get me a price and avalialbilty on something. Well i was wondering if you guys would be able to sell me i dont know exactly what its called but i want to be able to tune my car myself with the predator tuner i have or if you have any other suggestions.

Nick

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Only way you can tune your car yourself, with the Predator, would be to buy the CMR software from Diablo to the tune of 2 grand. SCT makes the Pro Racers package which is quite a bit cheaper that will do the same thing.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nick,

Why not go for the best Tuning Software known to man?? SCT Pro Racer package like Scott mentioned. We sell the Pro-Racer package for $678 and it comes with the XCAL 2 as well. Give us a call and we'll sort you out with a special Lethal Deal!! Jared :beer:
95YellowGTBeast said:
Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out and get me a price and avalialbilty on something. Well i was wondering if you guys would be able to sell me i dont know exactly what its called but i want to be able to tune my car myself with the predator tuner i have or if you have any other suggestions.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread