Hi-End Auto Cobra's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmccown

Established Member
What is the low-down on buying a cobra from this place? I've saw a few people on here make reference on them, but want to know if they are credible. Their prices are a little on the high side but for me they are fairly close. Looking for feedback on this place and wasn't sure which forum to ask but this one. Sorry if I violated any rules.

20redfire03

Established Member
I, myself, my friends brother bought our Cobras from there. And my other friends cobra was bought there from the owner before him from what he told me.

shauncurt

Established Member
I've had 7 03 04's and I have found this forum to be the best source if you have some patience. Good luck to u

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Bought my 04 Cobra from them about 3 years ago with 8k miles on it. He was willing to work with me and gave me a good deal on it. I wouldn't hesitate.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
It's not a bad place to get your Terminator from. A guy I know locally bought his from there, but their prices are pretty high. I've bought both of my Terminators from members on SVTP and couldn't be happier.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Just a q for the terminator owners here-----why does it seem that everyone has been through multiple terminators?? I'm asking because I'm thinking about getting one myself...

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Just a q for the terminator owners here-----why does it seem that everyone has been through multiple terminators?? I'm asking because I'm thinking about getting one myself...

I thought long and hard about selling my TR 10th, and I came to the conclusion that I wanted one that was all original and with relatively lower miles. That's what I'm on the prowl for now, and I seriously doubt I'll ever get rid of this one (once I land it). Unless something unforeseen happens, of course. I'm taking my time on this one though, to say the least.

I can't speak for the rest of the guys, but for me, it's all about finding the perfect one that makes you completely happy (sounds like I'm taking about a woman LOL). I could have done that when I bought my first one, but I rushed into it. However, I don't regret it and I've been able to enjoy and own two of the baddest looking cars in my area. These cars have been an absolute pleasure for me. I won't own anything else.

Last edited:

jmccown

Established Member
Personally I had an 04 and had to sell because of a 2nd child on the way. I've missed mine since the day I sold it. Even tried to get my HP fix with an SRT8 Charger but not even close. I've been looking on here for the right one for about 4 months now. Summer is a bad time to be shopping. There were some killer deals back in the winter but I wasn't ready to buy at that time. They are seasonal cars for sure.

CJI03

Strive4Greatness
Established Member
Good people to deal with and they have a wide selection from stock to KB/Whipple Cobra's. Got my 03 from there. No problems other than the typical... alternator, horrible shifter, and wheel hop ;)

shauncurt

Established Member

Never satisfied, its a curse.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I've bought and sold to Robert at Hi End...don't hesitate. You may spend a bit more, but buying from Hi End gives you piece of mind that you are getting a solid car.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Bought mine from there..3 months later radiator blew..then same thing happend 3 months after..3 months later guess what?? Radiator AND head gasket blew..who's fault? Couldn't tell ya! I fixed it and runs great now though. I have a write up about it in my threads if you are interested in checking it out

Last edited:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member

One answer many folks won't pony up to (not anyone in here so far) is that they mod the snot out of them, beat the living piss out of them, then sell them once "issues" start to creep up... repeat... repeat... repeat... :nonono: SO, beware. Cautiously and carefully research any vehicle you consider... especially those with long histories (3,4,5,6,7 owners, etc).

03cobra5485

Established Member
^^ I agree with that as well, well for the most part bc I thought for a brief second to do that when my head gasket went... Get an aftermarket warranty !! Nothing is a cheap fix on these cars, trust me on that one...

stangposse

Established Member
I never bought from them...but I spoke to one of the guys there a few times and he seemed like a good guy....very upfront. If I'm ever in the market again...I'll look to them first because they always seem to get the low mile cars.

However, I have a feeling that sometimes they re-use photos. I saved a bunch of photos that they had put up for a 8,000 mile black 10th car. Several months later I saw a 20,000 mile black 10th car listed there with which I swore were the same exact pics I had saved. It might not be a big deal for some...but it might be for others. I doubt they'd misrepresent anything major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread