Hi from Raleigh NC

Zodiac

Established Member
I finally joined after lurking for a while. Currently on my 3rd Mustang and first since I sold my 05 in 06. Forgot how much fun they are. Sold my modded G8 GT in September and ordered my GHIG GT and picked her up at the end of October. Here's a quick photo, going tomorrow to see what I can do at the drag strip.

IMG_0029.gif

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome from Clayton. Looks like Waverly Place in Cary at Cars & Coffee. Good looking GT.:beer:

Zodiac

Established Member
Welcome from Clayton. Looks like Waverly Place in Cary at Cars & Coffee. Good looking GT.:beer:

Yep exactly where it's at. Thanks for the compliment. If you see me there stop and say hi, I'm usually there every month. Will be skipping tomorrow though. You'll probably find me parked with the G8's.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Always good to add a member to the family i am from pembroke about 2hrs from Raleigh, but just an heads up they are having a photo shoot and cruise on the 26th of Jan meet up is going to be at Crabtree mall sorry if i messed the name up but you should definitely bring your beautiful car out there is a form about it on here>

Zodiac

Established Member
Warm Welcome from NY! Definitely love the color.

Thanks I absolutely love the color myself, and it's very uncommon. I have never seen another GT optioned like mine. I searched every dealer in the country before I had to order it the way I wanted.

GHIG 300a
Automatic
Brembo
Recaro

Also, I moved here from good ole NY in 2011 don't miss it too much.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Thanks I absolutely love the color myself, and it's very uncommon. I have never seen another GT optioned like mine. I searched every dealer in the country before I had to order it the way I wanted.

GHIG 300a
Automatic
Brembo
Recaro

Also, I moved here from good ole NY in 2011 don't miss it too much.

What part of NY? I moved here back in 95 from Brooklyn.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
I came from Montgomery, just about an hour and 15 mins or so from the city. Unfortunately our town got recognized for those oh so great people from Orange County Choppers.

It's all good! Well glad you are local maybe we can all meet up one day and chill.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Thanks guys, she just went 12.72 @ 111.88 stock today in Fayetteville!

Great looking GT, OP...:beer: Good times too! GHIG is a color that is definitely uncommon and looks far better in person than in pictures. Pictures definitely don't do this color justice! As many say; "It looks better in person!" :beer:

Enjoy it, OP!

Users who are viewing this thread