HID conversion

Flaco1

Established Member
I swap a buddy that was trading his 2014 mustang with HID. I got a 2011 mustang with halogen lights. I was able to get the connectors as well. I got everything working except the high beams. They flicker on and then shut off. I tried wiring them like the wiring diagrams but I'm missing something. I've seen threads where people are using some relays harness to make them work. But if can maybe a idea on how to wiring them up with relays would work or diagram on how someone has wired it up before to make them work. Thanks

StalkerStang

Established Member
There is a guy that sells a harness that's plug and play to put 13/14 lights in a 10-12. I'll try to find the link when I get home.

Roncanales

Established Member
I sell a whole plug and play kit to do the entire conversion. My business page is on Facebook search 5.0motorsport or I'm on instagram I post all my work at Ron.canales you can also text me for info 832-418-2175

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
OP. FYI, on the OEM HIDs, the low and hi beams are bi-xenon so that's probably why the hi beams don't work. The bulb they use is a D3S.

Users who are viewing this thread