HID questions

UARPREY

Established Member
I've got a 9007 low beam kit on my truck that I want to put on my new Terminator, but I also want to do fog lights.

These are a 10k, 35W kit.

I'm debating on what to get for my fogs, as I would like them to be a little brighter.. Will a 55W kit be okay in the fogs? And if they are 55W and 10k, are they going to be brighter blue than 35W or what?

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
don't do a 55w in your fogs, unless you live in the country lol, seriously, I had a 35w 6000k on my fog and they were as bright as my high beams.

Skidmarcx

Established Member
55w will be more intense... The temperature dictates the color and brightness... If you want more light output you're better off ditching the 10K and going with 4300-6000K depending on what color you want... 35w is plenty

UARPREY

Established Member
don't do a 55w in your fogs, unless you live in the country lol, seriously, I had a 35w 6000k on my fog and they were as bright as my high beams.

I do live in the country lol. Mountains,curvy back roads,etc etc.

I noticed today that my head and fog lights had some tint on them, some aftermarket tint, very thick stuff, that really cut down light output, got all that off, cleaned them up real good and put them back on w/ the factory bulbs, light output is better, beam was still very low so i cranked them up a tad, but there is no horiztonal adjuster on 99-04 cars?

Users who are viewing this thread