High flow cats?

can04cobra

Established Member
Hay guys!!

Who makes the best high flow cat in a 3" I dont need it to pass emissions just need to bring the db on my exhaust for safety inspection. I think it sounds great as is but i need to pass this inspection to drive the car. current set up is ARH headers 1 3/4" primaries 3" collectors, ARH 3" O/R x-pipe, and a 3" bassani catback. Hoping to get something that flows good enough not to have to re dyno the car. car is a 2.9 whipple on a built motor with stage 3 cams and head work making 730hp 605ft/lbs torque. What would you guys suggest to do if you were in my shoes?

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
If you are just trying to get the volume down a little you could also try welding in some 3 inch vibrant resonators. Wouldn't hinder flow, but will lower the noise and possibly deepen the tone a bit

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have quite a few universal mufflers you could use that have a straight through design for the best flow. How many DB do you need to bring the exhaust down?

MG0h3

Established Member
Have you tried the baffles in the tail pipes? The PO installed the basani cat back and it came with baffles. I never tried them..in fact I may have tossed them.

Users who are viewing this thread