high rpm cut out.

mystcobra04

Established Member
Ok I have the dread it cut out at high rpm like the fuel shut off. I have changed the coils to supercoil accel, spark plug t tr6ix gage at 28. Have the 2.8 upper with idler for belt slippage have cat less ex. tuned with Intune 1000. Change out the fuel filter and still flatten out at 5k in 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Here what really gets my craw, in 1st. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] the cobra run like a rape ape:lol:, I mean It really get up and goes. When racing I pull a good 3 to 4 car lengths on my victims. Then I hit 4[SUP]th [/SUP] and its still pulling hard, but as soon as I reach 5k it flatten out like I put it in 6[SUP]th[/SUP]. wtf this is killing me:fm:. So I was told that I need to delete the pprv at fuel pump. Doesn’t that just keep pressure in the fuel system for starting only?, and by deleting it will this help.:??: or do i need a high volume fuel pump. i am sch for a dyno testing in 2 weeks. will post the results. the turner thinks i running lean, but i don't get any pinging and my plugs are a med brown color. can you help a brother.. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread