Hilarious E-Bay Auction

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
ROFLMAO! My wife said that she saw this link from one of her sites. That guy should run for office or something.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
This dress cost me $1200 that my drunken sot of an ex-father-in-law swore up and down he would pay for but didn’t so I got stuck with the bill. Luckily I only got stuck with his daughter for 5 years. Thank the Lord we didn't have kids. If they would have turned out like her or her family I would have slit my wrists. Anyway, it’s a really nice dress as you can see in the pictures. Personally, I think it looks like a $1200 shower curtain, but what do I know about this. We tried taking pictures of this lovely white garment but it didn’t look right on the hanger as you can see, so my sister says, "You need a model." Well, quite frankly my sister isn’t exactly small, (like a size 12 is?) so she wouldn’t pose for the picture. Seeing as I have sworn off women for the time being and I ain’t friends with any, it left me holding the bag. I took the liberty of blacking out my face - not to protect the ex-wife but to protect me from my bar buddies and co-workers finding out about it. I would never live it down. Actually I didn’t think my head would fit in the neck hole, but then I figured she got her Texas cheerleader hair through there I could get my head in it.

Omfg this dude is better then Maddox:lol: :lol: :lol:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
and this

It seems a few people have taken offense to my inferring a size 12 is big. One male even pointed out that Marilyn Monroe was a size 14. Now, I would agree with you that size 12/14 is small if I lived on Samoa. But I live right here in the good old 48 Contiguous, where binging and purging is a way of life. American women do not want to be double digits in size. Just ask any woman what size they want to be. Invariably they will say five or seven. Wealthy will be the person that opens a store for Lane Bryant-sized women but sews size 7 tags on all the clothes.

Cobraguy01

Behind The Scene
Established Member
Check out the bid price. Wonder if they can be held accountable for that price?:lol:

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
That's bulls*^% bidding up like that! I hope he actually gets some money for the dress so he can go to a game and have a beer!

Juiced-03

Established Member
haha whats going to happen when he has to pay auction fees!!! He is going to have a $1,000,000 fee come out of his checking account LOL :D

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
i think its maxed out at a dollar under 100 mil. doesnt the seller have to pay a certain percentage of that to ebay?
my that is a pretty bride

Users who are viewing this thread