Hit and Run

roushcobra2003

Established Member
So I was at my friends graduation party in LA( I live in San Diego) this past weekend having fun. Little did I know my truck got t-boned that evening. The following morning I saw the damage, and called the police to file a report. They didn't even show up I waited 4 hours for them to come. Luckly, my friend had surveillance cameras around her property. We found out who it was, and it was a family friend. She doesn't want to go though insurance and is offering to pay. Now she's not even answering my phone calls. I only talked her once, and that was just to get her phone number so I could take care of this later. I'm a very busy guy, and I finnally just got a estimate today. The question I have for you LEO's is what can I do in this situation? I want her to pay severly because I know for sure she was drinking and driving on top of hit and run. :fm::fm:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
My guess is you are limited to the civil arena since it is too late for your DUI accusations. If you have video clearly showing the "family friend" behind the wheel at the moment of impact then you should be able to prevail. You need to report the collision to DMV, visit their website for details.

Users who are viewing this thread