hittin the track Fri.

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
Yep, looking for some 12.40's or better if the slicks hold. Gonna run a mix with 110 octane and see if that helps. Also the weather should be in the 70's here. I'll tell ya what happens after.

93SVT-Jason

Established Member
Good luck! The weather here tonight is going to be, just under 70. I wish I was heading to the track tonight to test out the blower.

JimJr, you were the one who told me about the open track day at MSR on sept 11th, right? I couldn't find anything on it, but heard of another one at the end of sept and it's like $245.

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
Sad news fellas........didn'y run my car. I had some chatter coming from the clutch so i took it to the shop and it wasn't done in time. I went with a buddy in his 99 Cobra. It sucked not racin, it was cool and for once their wasn't a million people out. He got 7 runs in between 7:00 and 10:00. I was pissed I wasn't there racin. His best time was 13.09 at 104, he was running very well.

Sorry for the kill-joy, but yes I will drive the it like its stolen and right now I am hating it. Sorry fellas maybe in a couple weeks I'll head back out again.:cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Originally posted by 93SVT-Jason
JimJr, you were the one who told me about the open track day at MSR on sept 11th, right? I couldn't find anything on it, but heard of another one at the end of sept and it's like $245.

PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread