Holiday bowl....

ous2418

Established Member
not really the pac 10 was down this year. bama is just as good on defense as nebraska if not better!!! not to mention they are better in all 3 phases. bama by 14 over texas :thumbsup:

canibus

Established Member
The pac-10 is 2-3 with 2 more to go. Fortunatly, I think stanford and Oregon will both win their games. 4-3 won't be too bad for a "Shit" conference.

ous2418

Established Member
The pac-10 is 2-3 with 2 more to go. Fortunatly, I think stanford and Oregon will both win their games. 4-3 won't be too bad for a "Shit" conference.

stanford may win.. osu will finally show up for a big game. there defense will be to much for oregon. pac-10 3-4

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Stanford is the only PAC-10 team I root for, consistently, that's because I like their coach.

I don't dislike Oregon, and I'll probably root for them against OSU, because I dislike the Big 10 more than the PAC-10.

93lx

Established Member
I think bama will win,but i would rather see a big 12 team win it. The game did show me that Nebraska is gonna kick ass next year!

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Arizona fans, how do you not get one point!!! Bunch of midwest farm boys destroyed you! hahahaha.....i love smackdown...

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
lol midwest farm boys,

Im glad nebraska won, they deserve it after the loss to texas,

I think they should have won that texas game but who am i to make calls,

XtraTQ

Established Member
It was a good win for the Huskers. Before the final drive of the game, the D had held Arizona to less than 50 yards of offense! Still held them to 109, which is decent I guess :)

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
All i know is that the texas/nebraska game had me worried, nebraska may be a good team next year.

M3xpress

Established Member
I didn't get to see all of the game, but last time I left it was 23 -0 and I caught it on ESPN radio on Arizona's last play when the shut out was official.

I thought it was impressive. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread