Holiday well wishes...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Just wanted to jump back in here to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and for the rest of the holiday season:beer:

All the best to you guys!

Christian

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Good to see your here again Christian!!

by the way, drive safe guys!!

one of my and anthony's friend just totalled his car at the pacific raceways during subiefest time attack. He had a professional driver, friend of our friend, driving his car, and crashed it.. i'm guessing that tires were probably not heat up due to the cold weathers...

120mph + rolled 8 times =....

DSC00206-set.jpg

The driver got airshipped to harborview right after the accident.
He got broken finger(s) and rib(s)? stretched elbow tendon, punctualed lung and bruised face
and that was without the roll bar or the harness...

once again, drive safe!!

Last edited:

whitelx

Established Member
Damn that looks nasty. Post up some pics Greg. I saw a teal Cobra yesterday up here and it looked good sounded good too.
-whitelx

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Its not here yet. Still being shipped. Cant wait! I already have H&Rs + MMCC plates for it. Still undecided on the headers. O/R H w/ Flows for sure though!

Joe5.0

Established Member
team23jordan said:
Good to see your here again Christian!!

by the way, drive safe guys!!

one of my and anthony's friend just totalled his car at the pacific raceways during subiefest time attack. He had a professional driver, friend of our friend, driving his car, and crashed it.. i'm guessing that tires were probably not heat up due to the cold weathers...

120mph + rolled 8 times =....

DSC00206-set.jpg

The driver got airshipped to harborview right after the accident.
He got broken finger(s) and rib(s)? stretched elbow tendon, punctualed lung and bruised face
and that was without the roll bar or the harness...

once again, drive safe!!

O My. That Is Terrible. Glad Hes Ok.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

whippleblown03

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Its not here yet. Still being shipped. Cant wait! I already have H&Rs + MMCC plates for it. Still undecided on the headers. O/R H w/ Flows for sure though!

did you ever sell the 5.0 LX?

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well. We all have much to be grateful for: Food on the table, house over our head, family, freedom and our men & women in uniform that protect that every day across the world, and of course God. Oh, I almost forgot, and a Mustang in the garage. :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well. We all have much to be grateful for: Food on the table, house over our head, family, freedom and our men & women in uniform that protect that every day across the world, and of course God. Oh, I almost forgot, and a Mustang in the garage. :)

Unfortunately mine sits outside :(

Users who are viewing this thread