Holy hell

ralliart16

Established Member
this is creepy lol. Wait til he gets to the jasmine part...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc"]YouTube - Me Singing A Whole New World Disney's Aladdin Nick Pitera[/ame]

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Um......2 things.

1) If he's lip syncing, he's REALLY good.

2) If he isn't, he probably has no trouble getting laid. But at the same time, the fact that he can sing the female part so well makes me wonder whether getting laid for him means taking it in the butt.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Rofl, thats all lips 100%.. if its not hes a *** and he does TIITB by a big black guy named "Nasty Nate" :nonono:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
imagine taking that guy to a bar with you to pick up ladies and him getting up on stage for karaoke and start doing that... i would bounce a.s.a.p

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Wow, tons of insecure people in here... nothing like calling a talented vocalist gay because he can sing better than you.. and probably get more pussy than you aswell..

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i dont know why u guys are hating. i would kill to be able to sing that good! (the guy part that this..lmao)

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Wow, tons of insecure people in here... nothing like calling a talented vocalist gay because he can sing better than you.. and probably get more pussy than you aswell..

I think he probably is gay...in other vids he talks and what not and his mannerisms suggest it.....but it doesnt mean he isnt tallented. It just means that I wouldnt wanna pass out drunk in the same house as him.

Ronias

Established Member
if i was talking to the jasmine voice on the phone i would be turned on until i found out it was a dude lol.

Users who are viewing this thread