Home improvement... Aim for the toilet:

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
And this is why I don't like hiring people to do anything.

At least I can guarantee the sanctity of my toilets.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I used to be a cable guy. I asked a customer if i could use their bathroom. Next day my boss calls me in and said she reported me for stinking up their bathroom. I didnt even leave a mess and i cleaned the damn thing. He laughed, i was annoyed. end of story.

As for the OP, how do people get poop on the floor or front of the toilet? I can understand rear splatter due to bending over in pain releasing the demon but not near the front.

Coiled03

Established Member
Sad, as a Plumbing Contractor my worst call was from a still good customer that one of my guys didn’t flush the toilet in a bathroom that wasn’t being worked on. That person was let go that day.
Also I’ve seen carpenters crap in the garage or basement before it’s poured and the concrete guy ends up getting in it.

As a former carpenter, I can say I've had to shit in a cardboard box on more than one occasion. Worrying about the concrete guys after the fact isn't high on the list of priorities.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
So you DIDN’T order the Italian made do do brown custom tile?

CARTMAN_POOP.gif

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
In one of the shop bathrooms at the plant the contractors make shit lasagna. Drop a deuce and cover with tp, drop a deuce and cover with tp. Once full they will move to the next stall. Some will just throw the tp on the floor.

coposrv

Established Member
It's one of my UNBREAKABLE rules. If we're in a finished home I don't care if you take a van to the store down the street no one uses the home owners bathroom, ever. It sounds crazy but I absolutely demand my guys 100% respect people houses. Booties on your shoes and rubber gloves doing anything with finished fixtures and the band contain cleaning supplies. I avoided what would have been an issue with a helper when I first got my license and it's always just stuck with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four Door SVT

Established Member
It's one of my UNBREAKABLE rules. If we're in a finished home I don't care if you take a van to the store down the street no one uses the home owners bathroom, ever. It sounds crazy but I absolutely demand my guys 100% respect people houses. Booties on your shoes and rubber gloves doing anything with finished fixtures and the band contain cleaning supplies. I avoided what would have been an issue with a helper when I first got my license and it's always just stuck with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s my policy as well, we do not use customers facilities. The one guy that did, didn’t flush. I’ve caught someone pissing in a sump pit, had a painter come into the basement with a bucket to shit in and I was running copper water pipes, I was like hell no you ain’t shitting down here.
Drywall and paint touch ups got washed out in a the new sinks including stainless kitchen sink along with scratches. After the new homeowner moves in I get the call about the sink being scratched. I told her “The only way you can get a non scratched sink is if I install it after you move in” and the builder wants it installed before the drywall so I can’t help.

jaxbusa

Established Member
I had a home built and it was almost finished. The cabinet guy came out to adjust some doors and used the toilet. He dribbled piss on the rim and on the floor. I was very upset. I also picked up about two large yard size trash bags full of trash around the yard. The builder told me things like that happen all of the time and he’s constantly telling them. I suggested letting them go. I can only imagine what those people’s homes look like. I wanted to punch the guy for the piss. It would be hard for me to not do something about that mess you were left with.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's just nasty!! And to leave it there?!?! Totally disrespectful.
Probably drinking on the job.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I had a home built and it was almost finished. The cabinet guy came out to adjust some doors and used the toilet. He dribbled piss on the rim and on the floor. I was very upset. I also picked up about two large yard size trash bags full of trash around the yard. The builder told me things like that happen all of the time and he’s constantly telling them. I suggested letting them go. I can only imagine what those people’s homes look like. I wanted to punch the guy for the piss. It would be hard for me to not do something about that mess you were left with.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
My job when I was younger was to literally take care of stuff like that, garbage and odd jobs. After every major process was completed on the house I would make sure I picked up what the contractors missed. There's always someone looking for work like that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
LOL you guys are killing me over here!

Yes, my house is 100% finished. The basement is getting redone. The prior owner "finished the basement himself." Yeah, and it looked like a 4 year old did the work, which is why I'm having it redone.

Turns out it was the old white guy who was supposed to be the "supervisor" of the drywall crew.

Got a new sub off a different job. They got a lot done today, and no poop on the floor!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL you guys are killing me over here!

Yes, my house is 100% finished. The basement is getting redone. The prior owner "finished the basement himself." Yeah, and it looked like a 4 year old did the work, which is why I'm having it redone.

Turns out it was the old white guy who was supposed to be the "supervisor" of the drywall crew.

Got a new sub off a different job. They got a lot done today, and no poop on the floor!

Ever get an explanation for how it happened?

Users who are viewing this thread