Home Ported Eaton

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Hey guys I have a home ported eaton. Its the original apten port design. I picked up 25rwhp and 25rwtq on Sal at PSP's old dyno when I first installed this with NO other changes. Asking $225 plus shipping. Pics to come hopefully over the weekend.

Last edited:

01lnroush

Established Member
Missed that...I also own an 01, so it sounds to be a win win...

Still awaiting pix

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Finally here they are, Sorry it took so long. The blower itself is how I told you in PMs. However i did notice some of the rotors are flaking a lil bit which is a common thing on these blowers. I did my best to get pics of how they are flaking. The Pics also show my poor attempt at home polishing. I guess I just dont have the patience for it. I had planned to re'scuff it up and paint it black but ended up goin whipple instead.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_00112.jpg

IMG_00122.jpg

IMG_00132.jpg

IMG_00142.jpg

01lnroush

Established Member
OK, I'm looking at the blower snout and it reads eaton...and it comes off an 01? I have an 01 and it reads SVT. Is this the old bolt pattern? I'm going to do some research on this...

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
yeah, apparently from what Ive been told. Early 01s had the Eaton, and the later ones has the SVT. My original said SVT as well. I had 0 problems bolting it on my 2001 L, and as you can see there were no extra holes drilled to make it work properly.

01lnroush

Established Member
Sweet according to this...

bolt%20pattern%2099-04%20010.jpg

It should bolt right up.

Were you able to check on shipping? I would like to know what the total cost is going to be. I need to run this by my financial advisor, the wife. :lol1:

AJ

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
No sorry I havent....I imagine its not going to be cheap, due to its weight. Shoot me your zip and I'll try to get you a couple shipping quotes during the week. I have to look into the best way to box, and secure it as well. I dont want anything to happen during shipping, cuz I know how UPS treats boxes sometimes.

Rgig

Established Member
I got an 01 and it's an "SVT"lower but I have seen bunched that are Eaton... no big deal at all. I think for the budget guy... this is the bomb! Wait... that could be me! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread