Homework help? Political ideologies..

Azsnake

Established Member
I am to compare 3 types of political ideologies concerning transboundary pollution. Any ideas? This is tougher then I expected :beer:

Neo liberal institutionalism
realism
liberalism

So far I am stumped. I believe that realists view transboundary pollution as a threat to sovereignty, state of anarchy etc.

Neo liberal institutionalism views transboundary pollution as negotiating for goals, having a stake in the problem, and cooperation

liberalism cooperation, market competition, internalize polluting ways, air and water have no market value?

stangaholic280

Established Member
SVTP members don't answer questions like this. It's too basic. We spend our academic time on things like quantum physics, genome theories, or particle acceleration. That's what we aren't doing things like spending our riches on our modding our huge houses, or our 1000+ HP cars, or taking our supermodel girlfriends shopping.

Now you know.

Misquamarauder

Established Member
Neo liberal institutionalists see my tire smoke wafting across the stateline and try to sue Goodrich.
Liberals see my tire smoke wafting across the stateline and go occupy something.
Realists see my tire smoke wafting across the stateline and applaud, for they know it is real.

Users who are viewing this thread