Honda CB600 rider bikejacked at gunpoint (Brazil)

Coiled03

Established Member
Who the hell would want to jack a CB600, anyhow?

Dude got what was coming to him.

TorchMach

Established Member
That's how it should be here too..where its so obvious what's going on you can just take care of the problem and be done with it..

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
ku-medium.png

I didn't catch it in the video, but it was a close call for the cop.

brunocobratt

Established Member
Express Karma

Can anyone translate what he's saying to the guy? The shit talk must be strong.

In the beginning he kept saying " now you are going to steal a bike in hell " , later he said " do you have any idea how hard i have worked to get that bike, i hope you die and go to hell ,

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
In the beginning he kept saying " now you are going to steal a bike in hell " , later he said " do you have any idea how hard i have worked to get that bike, i hope you die and go to hell ,

Exactly. I am Brazilian and in the very beginning the rider was telling the robber just to take the bike and that he wasn't armed. Once the thief was on the floor crying about being in pain, pretty much everybody was humiliating him over and over again telling him what a piece of shit he is.

Yeah it's only a CB600, but nicer bikers and cars in Brazil are a fortune. A new, 35k 5.0 GT Mustang here, is easily a 100k+ car over there. Like others have said though that is business as usual in Brazil unfortunately.

Also, in case anybody was interested, guns are completely outlawed in Brazil. Goes to show how useful that is as well.

Last edited:

MFE

Established Member
I don't think that is true. Are you sure?

From Brazil to Japan: gun laws around the world - CSMonitor.com
Since 2003...Only police, people in high-risk professions and those who can prove their lives are threatened are eligible to receive gun permits. Anyone caught carrying a weapon without a permit faces up to four years on prison.

But Brazil also tops the global list for gun murders.

According to a 2011 study by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, 34,678 people were murdered by firearms in Brazil in 2008, compared to 34,147 in 2007. The numbers for both years represent a homicide-by-firearm rate of 18 per 100,000 inhabitants — more than five times higher than the US rate.

Gun politics in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Because of gun politics in Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the state; the minimum age for ownership is 25[1] and although it is legal to carry a gun outside a residence, extremely severe restrictions were made by the federal government since 2002 making it virtually impossible to obtain a carry permit.[2] To legally own a gun, the owner must pay a tax every three years to register the gun, currently at BRL R$85[3] and registration can be done via the Internet or in person with the Federal Police.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Bike thief shot on the spot

Justified? I think so:rockon:

2qce26s.png

Brazilian Bike Thief Shot: Attempted Sao Paulo Motorcycle Theft Foiled After Brazil Police Officer Shoots Robber [VIDEO]

A video of a Brazilian robber getting shot after trying to steal a motorcycle went viral on Sunday after it was published on YouTube and shared on social media sites.

A helmet-mounted camera captured the whole ordeal on Saturday, Oct. 12, in broad daylight, at the corner of the avenues Doutor Assis Ribeiro and Gabriela Mistral in Sao Paulo. The motorcyclist is seen approaching an intersection, when another motorcyclist and his passenger pull in front of him. The passenger of the other motorcycle grabs the bike’s handle and points a gun at the person filming.

The biker hands over his keys to the gunman, who then attempts to flee with the newly stolen motorcycle. However, before he is able to drive off, two pops are heard as he is shot by a policeman who got out of his hatchback car after witnessing the altercation. The bullets hit the robber in the abdomen and leg.

Users who are viewing this thread