Honda Race car

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
i will have to look in to the size for the back ones i just called summit and asked for 15x8 inch welds for a mustang and thats what they sent me. i had the grind the back brakes just a little so they would fit!! the front are normal 15x3 weld draglites and i used a 30MM spacer!!

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by 702lightning
Hey thx alot. But u didnt use a spacer on the rear ones did you? do you drive on those all the time?

No, spacer on the rear!!!! i used to drive every day on them with drag radials and no front sway bar :)

But i changed them back now!!!! i put them on every now and then, you get alot of looks on the street with them, my server went down but once it goes back up i will post a video of my car when i had them on there

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Nice. Sounds like you got a nice setup.

Ive got 4:10s bbk offroad x-pipe ,mac pro dumps, procharger p1sc, custom autologic chip,cobra R wheels, Nitto DR s on the rear, Sub frame connectors,driveshaft loop, steeda triax.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
The reason why it hasn't sold is becuase you have to be over 18 to bid. And Yeah I know I just turned 18, but there are a few of us domestic kids left.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Lets hear it for Garrett, I am glad to see that they have a sense of humor. Now if only Home Depot will step up to the plate with some sponsorship money...

Dear Sir,
We at Garrett Turbo are most honored and happy that you selected our turbo as part of the performance package for this fine racer. We take pride in our product and we believe that our turbos, like this fine racer, are the best in the market. Therefore, we would like to offer you a substantial sum of "sponsorship" money. The only thing we ask is to "Please removed our company sticker from the windshield!"
Thank you
From the Chairman and CEO, Garrett Turbo.

Did anyone see this??

Users who are viewing this thread