Honda Shadow - thoughts?

WarNipple

Established Member
Since gas is starting to actually put a dent in my pocket i've been thinking of buying a used bike to get to and from work on the nicer days. Is a 750 shadow a decent bike? I've seen quite a few used older ones going for 2k-4k. Anyone have experience with one?

Thanks.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
My fathers had two. Both were 1100s though. They were pretty comfortable bikes. I liked riding them more than his Harleys. I think he just recently sold his second 1100 Ace. They were both very reliable and he never had a problem with either.

dogmush

Established Member
Shadows are nice bikes. It scoots pretty good, but don't expect a 750 to be blazing fast. Lots of accesories for the shadows.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Since gas is starting to actually put a dent in my pocket i've been thinking of buying a used bike to get to and from work on the nicer days. Is a 750 shadow a decent bike? I've seen quite a few used older ones going for 2k-4k. Anyone have experience with one?

Thanks.

my dad has an 1100. if you like cruisers, they're not bad bikes. however, be prepared for the "poor man's harley" comments. lol.

btw, a 750 is weak for a bike like that, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread