Hood is ugly!

2814v

Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
800x600-ford_mustang_by_3d_carbon.jpg

Yea 20s are ugly :rollseyes

Very good example, great looking GT sitting on four very ugly wheels.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
venams03 said:
Amen Brotha.

That's what I've been saying all along since I first saw the yellow mule at a Victor car show. Freakin' Fugly hood. I told the FORD rep the same thing at the show. That hood makes it on the production car, I won't be buying it. PERIOD.

Thought they'd be reading these forums and get the picture but it doesn't seem that's what happened. They keep screwing up like this, raising the price etc... they make it an easier decision for me. Goodbye FORD, hello? Dodge, Chevy (dare I say it!)

Ain't no way I'm paying north of 40K for that F***** up Mustang GT with "SHELBY" letters on it. And it has nothing to do with lack of money in my wallet. It's PRINCIPLE. I'm not paying 40K + cash for a pimped out GT!!!

I hope the threads on the price increase turn out to be false as well 'cause if they aren't.....Later. Ford screwed up big time!!

Hey Dearborn sales execs (SVT division, HTT and whoever else is involved with this project); YA BETTER LISTEN UP!

I agree with the hood..ugly
I think the majoirity of the car is too conservative...looks more german/
luxury import in it's side a rear treatment. Add to the fact that they
are trying to sell the live axle as just as good as an IRS......
the rest of the car better amazing for me to even consider it when
my 03 is paid for.

BTW....you guys that really hate the hood know there will be aftermarket
hoods out there..

Orange Poison

Established Member
R1Lello said:
:poke: That's your opinion, 20's to me look stupid on this type of 'retro-musclecar' , I prefer 18's, 19's my max. limit. Some tire meat looks good and you don't get that with the 20's

I guess my point was mistaken.....my point being that the concept in the pic showed us what the Shelby GT500 would look like with 19inch SVT wheels. I thought it looked great. Don't show us the car with 19's and switch out to 18's.

And I agree, 20's look too damn big. Ghetto IMO. But if a Saleen can have 20's....at least give us the 19's on the Shelby. They are both Super Mustangs. That is all.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
how many concept cars have 20in rims then in production form also have 20in rims? hardly any that i know of. plus i dont need all that rolling/unsprung weight anyways.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Ugly GT500???-Wait until January Guys!!!!

I think I am saying this for the 3rd or 4th time.......Everyone take a cold shower, get l--d, or get high, and RELAX........Let's wait until Jan 14 at Detroit before we blow our collective cool.......Maybe SVT is reading the forums, maybe not, we will all know soon. I know everyone is freaking anxious since it's been a long and frustrating wait for the car.....I can't wait to hear back from the guys who attend the show....I think Ford knows that with only 7000 units planned for the first year, they will all sell whether we approve or not....I just hope they don't F--K up and come out with a compromised car that doesn't pay homage to the Shelby look, ala 2000 T-Bird fiasco, and look like a GT with Shelby badging.....

Users who are viewing this thread