Hood mod - Variation

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by T3 Cobra
I had it made.... I do have another set in blue ....

Is there any chance you could have some made up in silver...my car is dark shadow and I think the silver would go nice on the dark window and car color. Also my dads 03 is silver , so that would go too. The blue I wouldnt want to waste on my car when someone with a Sonic Blue could use it.

Thanks for the offer..and if you can get some others made....even white will be fine too....let me know.....I will gladly send you money via Pay Pal.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
Is there any chance you could have some made up in silver...my car is dark shadow and I think the silver would go nice on the dark window and car color. Also my dads 03 is silver , so that would go too. The blue I wouldnt want to waste on my car when someone with a Sonic Blue could use it.

Thanks for the offer..and if you can get some others made....even white will be fine too....let me know.....I will gladly send you money via Pay Pal.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

I almost missed it, I have a white set, pics below

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
The fonts are little different I was trying different types.

I have to minimum order ten sets.

Silver is available in light and dark shade.

If you guys and gals want I could place an order for a qty of ten in the Font that it on my car in the picture above or maybe someone on here who has the capability can make these.

I only put mine on the passenger side.

Some may disagree but me thinks it looks good.

:beer:

MarkWanc

Established Member
That trim you are using is called 'pinch lace' and can be bought at any of the mustang restoration warehouses. It can be bought in almost any color as well. If you need to find a warehouse, go to your local magazine rack and find 'Mustang Monthly' or equivalent and you will see many adds in there. 'Mustangs Unlimited' Suppy warehouse comes to mind, but there are many others who carry pinch lace as well. Oh, Mustangs Unlimited has a website too, but I dont have a link - just do a seach.

Mark

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Actually, the trim is called "Flex Trim" and I bought mine at West Marine. I had 30 feet and used only 6 for my car.

If anyone is interested, pm me.

:beer:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
My Blankie almost done

This is 4 coats of fabric paint that is dabbed and lightly brushed on.

Just need to fix the edges with a fine magic marker and put some type of cap or end piece on the edging.

What do you all think??

:-D

2003snake

Established Member
You should finish your seams in the upper center part of the opening. You will have a hard time telling that they are even there.

Users who are viewing this thread