Hooker Ceramic Coated LT, Catless X-pipe!

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
im very interested, let me see how much money i have in the bank account monday.

i was gonna order all new stuff but these would be perfect, along with my full df clutch setup from lfp and upr tubular k-member i think i could have a helluva install haha.

ill pm you monday when i know if i can afford it.

hopefully you still have it.

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
im very interested, let me see how much money i have in the bank account monday.

i was gonna order all new stuff but these would be perfect, along with my full df clutch setup from lfp and upr tubular k-member i think i could have a helluva install haha.

ill pm you monday when i know if i can afford it.

hopefully you still have it.

That works for me.

All PM's returned. Keep in mind that I am flexible on the prices, but I will not sell both the headers and x-pipe for less than the price I could sell the headers alone for. I have recieved several very low offers, and I understand that not everyone can afford for such expensive pieces but the saying goes you get what you pay for and there isn't a single thing I don't like about this combo :rockon:

ctothap

Established Member
if you know if these will fit a 98 cobra in a 99 shell i will take these off your hands, i cannot seem to find the differences between the years besides the egr. thanks

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
These headers are designed to fit 96-01 Cobras. If you look on Summit's website, the headers are listed for all DOHC Cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread