hoosier slicks

Grimace

Established Member
Set of nearly new (less than 10 passes and no real big burnouts) 28x10.5x16. 300 plus shipping.

Reasonable offers will be considered on the rims and tires. Rims are American Racing Bajas with center caps. Have lugnuts for them also. Will try to post up pics tonight.

To let everyone know, so there is no confusion, this is for the tires only, no wheels. I will let the wheels go for more than 300 plus shipping. I have had a couple of pms asking if this was for the wheels and tires. I will repeat myself. This is for the TIRES ONLY, no wheels. Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:

Grimace

Established Member
Sure. I wll post them up in a few minutes. Camera is dead, so it may be a few minuted longer. :)

Last edited:

Grimace

Established Member
Pics
DSC01636.JPG

DSC01638.JPG

DSC01639.JPG

You can see the wear indicator holes in the pics, sorry they are a little blurry. I also added a pic of them hanging from the rafters in my shop.

Grimace

Established Member
I will give the guy that pmed me a chance to reply, then talk to Frost. I will let you know this afternoon Frost.

Last edited:

Frost340

Always lookin for parts
Established Member
Nevermind, I was looking at the post over on NLOC and saw tires only and then re-checked over here, and I mis-read it. Dusten has next, I needed wheels to go with it. Sorry homies.

Users who are viewing this thread