Hooters burnout vids from Ohio last July

Blackgeetee

Established Member
The uplink will be reposted by later tonight. I took it off the thread because it's on this site's server. It will remain up for two days then taken back off.:beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Sweetsvt99 is going to put it back up for me. He took it off since he hosted it for me on this site's server. He was pretty busy today so he didn't get to it unfortunately, but hopefully sometime tomorrow. Thanks for your patience....:beer:

gkidd

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoyed the video. I am working on another montage (sp?) from the Bristol Bash held in Bristol TN. Gonna set it to Kick-start my heart by the Crue.

-gkidd

gkidd

Established Member
BTW what is the prefered size of a video file I would love to post of the large one if I can condense it somewhat? Also I'd like to know for the next one I make? Under 15mb do-able?

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
VenomousSVT

I have a yellow 03 Cobra, so i like the color. But I still have to tell you: Great looking car pal. I bet you wet a few panties with that babe.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
VenomousSVT

I have a yellow 03 Cobra, so i like the color. But I still have to tell you: Great looking car pal. I bet you wet a few panties with that babe.

Thanks a bunch glad you like the car!!!!:beer: The only prob is just that...Youre a dude!:rolling: ...If I were gay I would be rolling in lovin..LOL I cant pick up no chick in my car...I never have a chick say nice car. Dudes on the other hand all wanna take a ride with me and meet up with me n the weekends...WTF??? LOL:lol:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
VenomousSVT

BTW I was thinkin of coming to GA this weekend...How far are you from Atlanta? I have family that live in Jonesboro, and thought of visiting. Maybe we could get up (not in a gay car guy way though)!

Users who are viewing this thread