HOOTERS car show 5/17 5 PM Connecticut

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Just a heads up for you central Connecticut guys.

First hooters car show of the year at the Berlin turnpike location, Newington /weathersfield Connecticut.

The show starts at 5 PM. Your encouraged to arrive early. I'm going to be heading up there along with a friend and his 1995 Cobra R.
If anyone's going and either wants to meet up and cruise in together or just meet

Last edited:

marcoc

Established Member
Just a heads up for you central Connecticut guys.

First hooters car show of the year at the Berlin turnpike location, Newington /weathersfield Connecticut.

The show starts at 5 PM. Your encouraged to arrive early. I'm going to be heading up there along with a friend and his 1995 Cobra R.
If anyone's going and either wants to meet up and cruise in together or just meet up, lmk

Feel free to text.. 860-777-8978
I get off work at 3:30pm

Just sent you a message asking if that was your car I saw when I was walking around the show today :) guess it was. I took a quick walk around about 7pm and took off 15 minutes later, asked someone standing next your car if they new the owner but they replied no. maybe I will see ya around the next shows. By the way car looks good, talk about sleeper.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Returned your pm

Yeah it was my car ... Lol yeah true sleeper

That's what I love most about it.

Yeah there were a lot of older cars there. Small show...

Question
Aren't Hooters girls suppose to have hooters? Lol and maybe I'm just an old bastard, but even my wife thought that the girls looked like they were 14 yrs wearing make up.

Anyway just being funny ...

One truth is that our server "Jaime" was bad, she was nice but the service was not good. It wasn't that busy ... Food was pretty good

Last edited:

marcoc

Established Member
Food is OK. As far as girls, The Tilted Kilt in Wethersfield is slightly better :shrug: that show mid summer is pretty busy as well as the others down the pike. We need a stronger mustang showing, not the beaters with spinners that show up mostly.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
The only thing that gives away your car Jon is the plate. "8 litre turbo charged" hahahaha

Lmfao. That was way too funny but it worked!!!!!!

Dying !! My boss sounded my plate out lol he was like what's it say? I said sound it out.. He said Later beach? Lol I said try again

Users who are viewing this thread