HOOTERS - DS,LA - April 11th, 2009 1P.M.

Be there?

• Im there (100%)

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Not There

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!!
Established Member
I'd give you my actual "Bullitt" ones, but they ar ethat brushed aluminum finish. Set a date for the next GTG and I'll get you some nice normal ones lol

98rs

Established Member
We need a day were we can go to the track after the show! Unless all you cobra guys are scared of the coupe's showing up again? Don't worry, we'll take it easy on you!
(Flame ON)

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
We need a day were we can go to the track after the show! Unless all you cobra guys are scared of the coupe's showing up again? Don't worry, we'll take it easy on you!
(Flame ON)

LOL! I wish I was there 2 help ya out with my Coupe!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i thought there was gonna be a professional photographer there to take pics for you guys?

and kevin let me know when you get that coupe ready! got the camera on stand-by for your car!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Here are the few quick pics I took...

Full sizes can be accessed here if you would like --> Hooters 04-11-2009

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

getmediaobject.ashx

link no worky for me bro.:shrug:

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
i thought there was gonna be a professional photographer there to take pics for you guys?

and kevin let me know when you get that coupe ready! got the camera on stand-by for your car!

She couldn't make it. She had just came in from Paris the day before and was all time zone ****ed.

I was upset, but I'm sure she will be there for the next.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member

Thanks TJ :beer:. Whenever you think the best setting would be and where, you let me know. She's clean in Ricks shop right now so she should be pretty photo ready.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Thanks TJ :beer:. Whenever you think the best setting would be and where, you let me know. She's clean in Ricks shop right now so she should be pretty photo ready.

See if you can get TJ to take some of Ricks car 2. Maybe he can photoshop it to make it look fast. God knows he needs some help. Stick that up your fire suit sucker!!!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
See if you can get TJ to take some of Ricks car 2. Maybe he can photoshop it to make it look fast. God knows he needs some help. Stick that up your fire suit sucker!!!

I don't know if anybodys camera skills are that good Craig :burn:.

I better shut up, my shits at his house......

Users who are viewing this thread